Thursday, March 22, 2012

Journal 60: Hip-Hot Language

Oh yeah I have a gangsta language
But not a hamsta language
I am tough on the street and on the road.
I do not jump around
Hey fools get off my lawn
They call the cops and I am gone.
Lets go hang out and have some fun
Hey fools get off my lawn

I am the master of immortality
I dont play world of war craft
Because that is for babys
I fight Chuck Norris everyday
and I beat him everyday
Hey fools get off my lawn

I play basketball everyday
I never go and play
I stick to the tack
and I wear a mask
and don't ask me why
because I will just makeup a good lie
it doesn't matter if you cry
I will just say "Suck it up boy, don't cry"
I eat anything I want and do what ever I want
It doesn't matter if you go by
Hey fools get off my lawn

I am the master at video games
I am greatest and the fastest
I clap the loudest
Hey fools get off my lawn

I am the captain of dodge ball
as well as basket ball
as well as captain ball
I am tall and I say "Play ball!"
Now I start to call I only choose the best
I made a team crest
Hey fools get off my lawn




No comments:

Post a Comment