Thursday, March 22, 2012
Journal 56: Lost in the Woods
I would quickly build a fire to stay warm and to keep the bugs out. I would build a shelter out of branches or build on a tree. (This depends where I am at.) It would take hours but for my survival I need to get water, you can survive one month without food. I don't want to munch on worms just yet. I would make a spear for defending myself, just in case. After 1 day I will go south, or north depends where I am at. I can hike my way to safety in about 4 days. Or 3 weeks if I am in Canada. I know allot of survival tactics, I know how to make a fire in about 30 min. with just wood. I know where to find water, you just need to dig a hole in the ground and you will find water, even in the desert. I also know how to kill a bear with a spear very easily, when the bear stand and about to pound on you to kill you. You put that spear on the ground and the spear will go right though the bear. It does not depend which environment I am in, I know skills for each one and I have tested them; being lost in the mountains and being lost in a desert use two different survival skills. I was never really lost but there was this one time in Idaho, I was lost in the woods and there was no sign of home. My brother was with me; I knew that the foolish thing to do was to build a shelter and prepare for the night. We were to close to home; so we shouted "Help!" "Help!" Constantly. This seemed to do the trick my parents found my brother and I and there we go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment