Monday, March 12, 2012
Journal 55: Personal Assets
In the book Hatchet; Brian watched informational TV shows and he had a hatchet. He has knowledge and perseverance. The secret, divorce, etc. Survival skills and knowledge in computer science. My greatest asset is knowledge and perseverance. (Like the boy Brian in hatchet.) My knowledge in computer science helps me succeed in life because it allows me to get a A in my computer class. My survival skills would allow me to survive in the wilderness because I have 3 years of constant survival training in the wilderness. I might have a problem with the water supplies because I do not have the experience to collect it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear John:
ReplyDeleteThis is a good entry, but it is too short to get full credit. Remember that the minimum word count for full credit is 200.
Sincerely,
M. McCool