I remember when I was watching a history show about people hunting in Alaska. They where hunting moose in this deep snow; they said the solution was to buy snow shoes. One day I was walking in this very deep snow, it was long and hard and cold. The snow got deeper and deeper and deeper. I remembered the show; then I remembered that I had some pairs of snow shoes at home. So I walked back and got the snow shoes; it was but this time it was 10x faster. Instead of 1 hour it took me 20 min.
One day my father was reading a survival book, it explained where to find the best berries. So my father read it out loud and told me where to find the very best blue berries! We tested this when we where camping and there they where! I remembered this and another time when my father and I where walking past this mountain. (In the summer) I said " Hey dad I bet there are allot of wild blue berries up there! " so my dad took me up there and we found a whole field filled with all kinds of berries!
No comments:
Post a Comment