Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Journal 68: My Style
My style is to dress where I am presentable and to look nice. I walk like a normal person... I eat like a normal person... I also think in higher expectations than a normal person would. An example of this is knowing how to survive in certain conditions in the wilderness. I am energetic some times but I mostly just want to lay back and play the Xbox or something. I am mostly neat an I clean my room once a day or at least though away most of my trash. I also like classic music and my mom plays it every time I come home, most people like rock but in my own words I think it destroys your brain and I am having enough trouble with Algebra already. I am not sure this is an opinion but can I be a cool computer nerd? I think I am one I may not be much of a Microsoft word nerd since I never really used it in the US for my work. I am however I am a total programming nerd. I am a nerd and I am cool at the same time and that is my final answer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow!
ReplyDeleteYou want to be a nerd?!
It's very strange.
You didn't used word before in USA!
It's unbelievable!
What did you use in USA for work?
I used WordPad for basic documents.
ReplyDeleteAlso Sean, yes, yes it is strange.
A 'nerd' seems to be a nice term for me, most people take it as a insult but not I. I take it as a simple term for 'smart'.
I mean calling someone a nerd means smart. So, whats wrong with that? Not strange to me.