Thursday, April 26, 2012
Journal 69: Scary Stories
I think the elements should unknown objects accruing out of no where. Some of the un-dead people would be an element. Also some nasty zombies might do the job a little better. Maybe a hand popping out of the wall maybe a little scary. Ghosts maybe included in this, but ghosts are getting a little old. I like classic death scenes or death mystery scenes. Also to be a horror story? It takes allot to scare me, but I think the main element would be a haunted house mystery scene, its old and classic. I don't really have any fear of really anything. Perhaps in Alaska the bears come out at night and they might tackle the tent. The fact that a robber was sneaking into our house and ran out very fast was kind scary. There was also a time when 4 moose was in front of me, they could charge. I would not move a bit or it would happen. The thing that scarred me the most today was my worldly wise, a living night mere. I think its just the thought that its going to happen, scarred me for a whole week and when it happens its just OK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment