Monday, April 9, 2012

Journal 62: Spring Break

I mostly spent my time during spring break going to places in taipei. I went on the subway and went on a very very fast train. It was so fast that I took a few steps back. I went to Taipei then on.  My family and  went to Taipei 101 and there we went to the grand world market. Then we traveled to the top then we made reservation for the restaurant then we ate there. The food was very good, we could see our house from there! I did some things I wanted to do, but money stood in my way.  I could not go to the graduation trip because it cost way too much money to go there. It cost over 100,000 NT, this is what stopped me from going. I guess happy is not what I had in mind, I am some-what glad to be back in school, however the homework is sometimes hard. I am happy to finally come back and hope for the weekend. School is exciting some times, some times its well, boring. You can say I am in-between happy and mad about going back to school. I love school because of all the friends I have there. I am unhappy because of all of the hard work I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment