Monday, April 30, 2012
Journal 70: Narrator
The narrator describes it in such a unprofessional manner and describes stuff like "Go get ya door". In others words this would mean "Go get the door." This is an example of unreliability. The narrator also explains stuff in a sorta of odd manner. The author probably wanted the reader to figure out what he is saying. It's like a puzzle, a hard puzzle. I have read cat in the hat a long time ago. The narrator seems to have a odd since of humor in the sentences. Any Dr. Sues book has strange sentences that make the narrator unreliable. I can tell how they act, if they are series and mad and I don't know them. Then they are probably telling the truth. If I know who they are and I know they cant be trusted I don't think I will believe what they are saying. I can also tell by how they speak, if they are depressed its a 50% they are telling the truth. If they are crying its a 90% chance they are. If they act like a punk then they are most likely not telling the truth. If it is a normal conversation then its a 60% chance of them telling the truth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment