Thursday, May 24, 2012

Journal 81: In Defense of My Treasure

Well I would do anything to defend piles of cash. I would only surrender it at a market or Nova. Or some store. I would buy something with it. Like games, pizza, soda, etc. The point is that I would gain something from it. Its a trade, its apart of the global system trade. The money is a circle of trading that people are constantly using in the system. However the people need to agree its worth something in order for it to work. If people say for example "Gold is not worth financial value!" then gold would skyrocket downward and become a useless object. It is only value if people value the item. There was once a native tribe that used sea shells for currency. Its not worth anything to us, but to them its forth at least some bread. Currency can be trade like a pig for 10 apples. Or pottery for 5 loaves of bread. The purpose is that if we value it it will be valued. If we don't it wont be. The US values paper because the people value it. The people value gold the same way. Will I protect what I value? Yes, yes I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment