Saturday, May 26, 2012

Journal 65: General Conditions

The details I have found in camp harmony was that it was very plain and houses where all the same. People where very scared and kinda confused about the situation. You where only allowed to bring what can fit in your bag. Japanese interment camps in the US during word war II was very corrupt. The people did not revolt because they are just to afraid. Those camps are scarry and I would hate to be in one. Knowing that you would be killed before the war is over. Everyone should have revolted before it got to that point. Camps itself is just a place people are staying at. A camp is a group of people in one spot. This information is accurate because it is taken strait from the book itself. I also know for a fact that people where always killed before the war ended. I do not know of any self contained camps that people did not end up not being killed at the end. I do however know of some revolts that led to the escape of some people. I also know of some people that where smart and left the area before the matter has gotten worse. Before they where even contained.

No comments:

Post a Comment