Saturday, May 26, 2012
Journal 64: Camp Harmony?
Harmony basically means peace or peace together. For example you say we are all in harmony. That means we are all currently at peace together. I do not think the name is appropriate, it is a death camp and everyone at the end was killed. Children and women was throne into that camp for no reason. The US thought they where so called 'spies'. She said "it was hopefully called camp harmony" because she hopes it is not as bad as everyone is thinking. She thinks it is as bad as its going to be. They don't know that but they want hope so they described that in that form. I would give a summer camp name "The number four" or I would give it "Camp 51". I called this camp 51 because it is related to area 51. Everyone in America talks about area 51 because its a cool place. Camp 51 is also a game that I am currently making. I would call my second choice "The number four" because have you ever heard "I am number 4"? I also choose The number four because it mostly sounds cool. Only people in America would find it cool or interesting and any English school in the world. I am sure Dominic has watched the movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment